Calling Artists, Craftspeople, and Vendors: Join us at CornerFEST
We’re offering you space at CornerFEST. There is no fee for this event. The purpose of the event is to show off Woodfords Corner as a vibrant neighborhood, so we are offering space to any business, organization or service provider within a half-mile radius from Woodfords Corner.
You’ll meet residential and business neighbors and get a chance to talk up your business.
• Event is Friday, September 21, from 5 to 8 pm
• Set up time is 4-4:30
• Bring your own table and chair
• You will have 6x6 space at minimum
• Parking is NOT adjacent to your space – drop off and park nearby
• Make your table interactive – sell your T-shirts, or props or do something related to your
business, play a game, do trivia.
• Bring your marketing materials with you
• We’ll have string lighting but you might want to bring some portable lighting for your table
• There is no electrical available for table artists/vendors/org/business tables
• Bathrooms are available in the parish hall
• Food is available for purchase from local food vendors
• Breakdown is 8 PM
Woodfords Corner is a vibrant neighborhood and we’re excited to have you join us a CornerFEST.
To reserve your space or for more information, email Teresa at email@example.com.